Reliz LTD (12 office 1, Trejqet Huggiega, Triq Victor Scerri, Naxxar, Nxr 1032, Malta) (“RELIZ”, “Us”, “We”, or “Our”) understand that your privacy is important to you and are committed to being transparent about the technologies it uses.
WHAT ARE COOKIES?
- Cookies are small text files containing small amounts of data that are downloaded and may be stored on your device e.g. your computer (or other internet-enabled devices, such as a smartphone or tablet).
- Cookies are useful because they allow a Website to recognize a user’s device. A cookie assigns a unique numerical identifier to your web browser and may enable us to recognize you as the same visitor, who was at our Website in the past and relate your use of the Website to other information about you.
- Cookies perform many different functions, such as letting you navigate between pages efficiently, remembering your preferences, and generally improving your experience. They can also help to ensure that advertisements you see online are more relevant to you and your interests.
WHAT ARE COOKIES USED FOR?
- Customize our Website;
- Facilitate the navigation of all visitors on our Website;
- Provide a greater and better experience with us;
- Identify Website problems for constant improvement;
- Make measurements and statistics of use;
- Show advertising related to preferences based on an analysis of the use of our Website.
- Reliz LTD (12 office 1, Trejqet Huggiega, Triq Victor Scerri, Naxxar, Nxr 1032, Malta) is responsible for the processing of your personal data.
COOKIES USED ON THE WEBSITE
- To the extent that information processed in connection with cookies should qualify as personal data, the legal ground for that processing is your consent (Art. 6 (1) lit. (a) GDPR).
- So, by clicking “Yes” on the cookie banner, you give your consent to RELIZ to place and/or read several types of cookies from the Website you are visiting.
- RELIZ uses several different types of cookies. Some of these are session cookies which are temporary and allow us to link your actions during a browser session. Session cookies are erased when you close the browser. Other cookies are persistent cookies that remain on your device for the period specified in the cookie.
- Depending on their function and their intended purpose, cookies can be assigned to the following categories:
STRICTLY NECESSARY COOKIES
- Strictly necessary cookies are required to navigate our Website and operate basic Website functions. Examples of strictly necessary cookies are cookies to remember your cookie settings or accessing secure areas of the Website. Without these cookies, certain basic functionalities cannot be offered.
- Strictly necessary cookies are always active and will be placed without your consent. These cookies cannot be disabled.
- Performance cookies collect information on your usage of our Website. They identify e.g. your internet browser, operating system, visited websites, duration, and several website visits, previously visited websites, most commonly visited websites, and errors you experienced. The information collected is aggregated and anonymous. It does not allow personal identification. It only serves the purpose of evaluating and enhancing the experience of our Website.
- To the extent that information processed in connection with performance cookies should qualify as personal data, the legal ground for that processing is your consent (Art. 6 (1) lit. (a) GDPR).
- Marketing cookies will remember your product and page preferences and in general that you visited the Website. We strive to provide you with advertisements relevant to you and your interests on other online platforms, where available based on your visits and surfing behavior on our Website and other third-party websites. Based on these interests, we develop a segmented profile and then adapt the content and the advertisements on our Website for various groups of customers.
- To the extent that information processed in connection with marketing cookies should qualify as personal data, the legal ground for that processing is your consent (Art. 6 (1) lit. (a) GDPR).
- Preference cookies allow a Website to remember choices you make (such as your language, or the region you are in) and provide more enhanced personal features. These cookies cannot track your browsing activity on other websites. They don’t gather any information about you that could be used for advertising or remembering where you’ve been on the Internet outside our Website.
- To the extent that information processed in connection with preference cookies should qualify as personal data, the legal ground for that processing is your consent (Art. 6 (1) lit. (a) GDPR).
FIRST-PARTY AND THIRD-PARTY COOKIES
- We use both first-party and third-party cookies on our Website.
- First-party cookies are cookies issued from the https://reliz.com/ domain that are generally used to identify language and location preferences or render basic Website functionality.
- Third-party cookies belong to and are managed by other parties, such as RELIZ business partners or service providers. Some cookies, web beacons, and other tracking and storage technologies that we use are from third-party companies (third-party cookies), such as Facebook, Google Analytics, ….. to provide us with web analytics and intelligence about our Website which may also be used to provide measurement services and target ads. These companies use programming code to collect information about your interaction with our Website, such as the pages you visit, the links you click on, and how long you are on our Website.
- Visitors are informed that they may withdraw their consent to abide by this policy at any time and may delete the cookies stored on their device through the settings and configurations of their browser that are mentioned below.
DISABLING/ENABLING COOKIES VIA YOUR BROWSER
- There are several ways for you to manage cookies and other tracking technologies. Depending on the browser in which the visitor browses our W
- Website, it may allow, block or delete the cookies installed on their device by modifying the configuration parameters of the installed browser. To change your web browser settings for cookies, you can follow the instructions in the help section of your web browser or visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org/es/. You can also find information on how to disable specific cookies using the links provided below.
- For any other web browser, please visit your web browser’s official web pages.
- Some of the cookies used on the web save your data as long as the session is open.
- The data extracted by third-party cookies will be stored for 24 months.
LIST OF COOKIES WE USE
|NAME||PURPOSE||EXPIRY||CATEGORY||TYPE||FIRST-PARTY or THIRD-PARTY cookies?|
|to help improve the experience on the website;
|6 month||Persistent||Strictly necessary cookies||First-party cookies|
MODIFICATIONS TO THE POLICY
- This policy may be modified at any time by a legal provision or to meet the interests of RELIZ, for which, the latter will announce each update through this Website. It is the responsibility of the visitor to review this policy constantly to know the changes made, if applicable.
- If you have any further questions and/or comments, please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Last Update: December 09, 2021